- Backpacking Menu and Recipes
- A list of over 50 different ideas for breakfast, lunch, and dinner on a backpacking trip.
- More Backpacking Meals
- Backpacking can be better than Ramon. Here's some ideas for some great meals.
- Recipes for Backpacking
- This is another great site for backpacking recipes to spice up your food selection for your trips.
- Make your own GU.
- You know that, slimey high energy meal stuff in the pouches...not you can save some money and make your own.
- Topo Zone
- Apparently, this site has topo maps to anywhere in the world!
- Green Door Blues Bar & Gril
- The Green Door Blues Bar & Grill is the Capital City’s prime spot to catch the best Blues & Live Entertainment in Lansing. 7 NIGHTS A WEEK you will find great Blues, upbeat Funk, soul, classic rock, R & B & Bluegrass music in the area. Our kitchen offers an upper scale bar menu with a variety of mouth-watering choices that are available from 3 -11 P.M. Mon thru Sat. Are you are looking for a friendly place to watch the game, toss back a couple with good friends, or to enjoy our nightly entertainment? This is the place for you!
Links endorsed by Steve Grimm
Slack lining is fun and it's a great exercise to improve your balance. It's basically tight-rope walking on webbing between trees.