The 40 Night Challenge is an annual contest to encourage club members to try to sleep outside for at least 40 nights in one year.
- Must be an impermanent shelter or have less than 4 walls
- A car with the windows rolled down does not count!
- If the temperature drops below freezing (32 F) the night counts for 2
- Only applies if you have not completed the 40 Night Challenge before
- Talk to Jud to record your nights!
Completing the challenge invites you to an exclusive backpacking trip planned by Judson himself!